Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas gifts for year 2013

This year Christmas was more merrier than I thought. It's a real God's blessing to celebrate Christmas and gathered with my friends. Thou I always had no luck, but I think I'm quite lucky for this Christmas as I got good present from the present exchange. Our present exchange session was designated in such that everybody would get one bad/weird present and another good/practical present. For bad one, I got glow in the dark nail polish which I think still not bad. While i got soft toy and hand warmer for good present. I really did thought of buying the hand warmer especially winter now. All of sudden I think I'm the lucky one. Hopefully all the good things is going to come after this Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment