Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Curry crab

Crab is my favourite seafood!!! I believe many might be interested in crab too. Hence, I would like to share this recipe, which was taught by my Thai friend. It is really a taste craving recipe and so far had been my favourite crab recipe.

Ingredients
Crab
Curry powder
Asian Basil (九層塔‘jiu cheng ta’ in Mandarin)
Onion
Garlic
Egg
Milk
Salt


Methods
1. Clean the crab by separating the top shell and it's body.
2. Transfer the crab into boiling water for 2-3minutes.
3. Saute chopped garlic and onion till golden.
4. Add a little water into curry powder to turn it to paste and add into the frying wok. 
5. When the curry paste turn dark red, add crab and mix well.
6. Add in some water then egg and salt. Mix well, followed by adding milk.
7. Let it cook and reserve the flavour and taste in crab.
8. After it's cook, add in Asian basil to give a better aroma.

Two diffent types of crab.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment